On Saturday, May 26th the United Communities pools will open on weekends ONLY, until June 16th when they will open for the remainder of the Summer and will close on Labor Day.
On June 16th the pools will be open 7 days a week from 12 p.m. till 8 p.m. All dates and times are weather permitting.
Welcome to another SUMMER 2018!!!
Days open- May 26th, 27th and 28th June 2nd and 3rd June 9th and 10th June 16th the pools will open for the rest of the summer **WEATHER PERMITTING**
Below is a list of the pool rules, this is for FCN and the Robert Moore Pool House.
McGuire Pool- 3821 East Scott Street. Dix Pool-1134 Hemlock St.
1. Lifeguards are the absolute authority
2. Must be a resident of United Communities housing to enter the pool (ID is required)
3. Guests are allowed when accompanied by a United Communities resident (3 guests per household) Children under the age of (3) are not counted
4. Anyone entering the game room MUST DRY OFF BEFORE utilizing games (FCN Pool Only)
5. No running on the pool deck at any time
6. The deep end is closed for recreational swim and slide only(FCN Pool Only)
7. The lap pool is for adults 18+, and must be used for lap swimming as there are no lifeguards on duty in this area
8. No foul language, or you will be asked to leave the pool
9. Resident children 15+ are permitted at the pool without an adult
10. An adult must always be within an arm’s reach of any child wearing swimmies or any type of flotation device
11. Everyone must stand for the National Anthem at 5:00 pm everyday
12. Everyone that is swimming must wear appropriate attire, all body parts must be covered, no cotton or denim allowed in the pool
13. There is no glass permitted on the pool deck at any time
14. No alcohol is permitted at any UC Pools
15. No Smoking inside or around the pool house at any time
16. No diving or flipping or throwing people in the pool at any time
17. Baby tubes allowed (only when supervised by an adult)
18. All patrons must clean up after themselves there are trash receptacles around the pools
19. An adult must be with their child/children inside the splash pool at all times, there is no lifeguard in this area
20. Lounge chairs are not permitted in the splash pool area at any time
If a guest is going to the pools without the leaseholder, the guest must have a pass with the leaseholders name on it. This pass would come from the visitor’s center.
There are no private parties being held this year at UC pools. If renting out the Robert Moore Center, you are not permitted to have a function at the pool.
Please refer to- Ft. Dix Indoor Swimming Pool 6000 Doughboy Loop (at W 10th St.) Fort Dix, NJ 08640 609-562-2808