United Communities COVID-19 Status
Updated May 8th, 2020
As we continue to modify and adapt to the ongoing changes due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we will continue to keep our community updated to best serve our residents at this time.
Our team has been monitoring the all developments provided by the state and corresponding health agencies. We are committed to the health and safety of our residents within the community. In order to help prevent the virus from spreading, we will be implementing recommendations from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). Therefore, the following changes are still in effect-
· Temporarily suspension of current future community center or clubhouse reservations.
· Transitioning to online only or one on one move in/out briefings.
· All common area facilities will be closed until further notice. These facilities include but are not limited to the community centers, fitness centers, Self-Help Maintenance, all playgrounds, dog parks and basketball courts.
· All community events will be postponed until further notice.
· All offices will be closed to walk-in visitors. All scopes of business can be completed online or over the phone and we encourage you to do so.
· Notify our office if you are on a medically directed or voluntary quarantine so that we can instruct our maintenance staff accordingly in case of an emergency repair.
· Lastly, all maintenance services will be limited, and all requests will be evaluated for completion. If the request is not urgent in nature, please do not submit. If a non-urgent request has been submitted, it may be placed on hold until the concerns about an outbreak of COVID-19 have subsided. Maintenance will continue to respond to all Emergency service requests. Maintenance will also deliver parts to residents willing to make less involved repairs such as light bulbs, air filters, and hardware replacement. email@example.com
Our Leasing Office is currently closed to guest, but we are here to help you! We are now offering virtual and self-guided tours to better serve you and your moving needs. Contact us today to set up an appointment with a Relocation Team member. firstname.lastname@example.org
Per the Joint Base Fire Department effective immediately, all fire briefings held at the Saxton Community Center and JBMDL Fire Department are canceled until further notice.
We will continue to provide updates and details on our website, social media pages and Constant Contact emails. We urge all residents to review and sign up for our email list on the resident portal. If you are looking for more information about the COVID-19 Virus, these websites have the most up to date information: https://www.cdc.gov/ (Center for Disease Control) https://www.who.int/ (World Health Organization)
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation!
United Communities Management Team