Welcome to SUMMER 2023!!!
On Saturday, May 27th the United Communities pools will open on weekends ONLY 12:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. (will be open on Memorial Day), until June 24th when pools will open for the remainder of the Summer and will close on Labor Day.
McGuire Pool- 3821 East Scott Street 609-353-1193
Dix Pool-1134 Hemlock St (behind the Robert Moore Community Center) 609-248-5620
All dates and times are weather permitting.
Days open- May 27th, 28th and 29th, June 3rd and 4th, June 10th and 11th, June 17th and 18th, June 24th full time until Labor Day
Below is a list of the pool rules, this is for FCN and the Robert Moore Pool House.
1. Lifeguards are the absolute authority
2. Must be a resident of United Communities housing to enter the pool (ID is required)
3. Guests are allowed when accompanied by a United Communities resident (3 guests per household) Children under the age of (3) are not counted
4. Anyone entering the pool house MUST DRY OFF BEFORE prior to entering (FCN Pool Only)
5. No running on the pool deck at any time
6. The deep end is closed for recreational swim, it’s to be used for the slide only (FCN Pool Only) Lifeguard discretion
7. The lap pool is for adults 18+, must be used for lap swimming only as there are no lifeguards on duty in this area. Lap pool may be used for overflow or emergency use at any time (FCN Pool Only) Lap swim is 12:00 p.m.-8 p.m.
8. No foul language, or you will be asked to leave the pool
9. Resident children 15+ are permitted at the pool without an adult
10. An adult must always be within an arm’s reach of any child wearing swimmies or any type of flotation device
11. Everyone must stand for the National Anthem at 5:00 p.m. everyday
12. Everyone that is swimming must wear appropriate swim attire, no cotton or denim allowed in the pool
13. There is no glass permitted on the pool deck at any time
14. No alcohol is permitted at any UC Pools
15. No Smoking inside or around the pool house at any time
16. No diving, flipping or throwing people in the pool at any time
17. Baby tubes allowed (only when supervised by an adult, parent/guardian)
18. All patrons must clean up after themselves, there are trash receptacles around the pools
19. An adult must be with their child/children inside the splash pool at all times, there is no lifeguard in this area
20. Lounge chairs are not permitted in the splash pool area at any time
21. Ball playing of any kind is not permitted in the pools at anytime
****Adult swim will be called the last 15 minutes of every hour****
If a guest is going to the pools without the leaseholder, the guest must have a pass with the leaseholder’s name on it. This pass would come from the JBMDL visitor’s center.
There are no private parties being held at UC pools. If renting out the Robert Moore Center, you are not permitted to have a function at the pool. Please refer to- Ft. Dix Indoor Swimming Pool 6000 Doughboy Loop (at W 10th St.) Fort Dix, NJ 08640 609-562-2808
***Rules are subject to change at anytime. Please refer all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org***