Welcome to First Montgomery Group Employment Opportunities
Under the direction of a Certified Property Manager®, with over 100 full-time employees and over 25 part-time employees, First Montgomery has an excellent team centered in the Delaware Valley. First Montgomery prides itself on having long-term team members: In addition to the principals, one dedicated team member has been with the company for over 17 years, four have over 10 years of commitment, and ten are at the five-year mark. First Montgomery anticipates awarding another 30 team members for five-years of membership at next year's annual holiday party.
As a fulltime employee you are entitled to the many benefits that First Montgomery has to offer.
- An excellent 401K program with Ascensus and a company match up to 3% of your salary.
- You are eligible 90 days from your hire date.
- Comprehensive health, prescription and vision benefits with Aetna.
- Dental plan with Delta Dental
- Company Paid Group Life Insurance
- Minimal employee contribution out of your bi-weekly paycheck. You are eligible 90 days from your hire date.
- Voluntary Benefits: Vision, Additional Life, Allstate and Aflac Plans
- An option to sign up for Direct Deposit of your bi-weekly paycheck to avoid those long lines at the bank.
- Vacation/Illness policy, leave time starts to accrue on your 91st day.
- Paid Holidays after 90 days of employment if you are full-time employee working 40 hours per week.
As a parttime employee you are entitled to participate in the 401k plan after you have been with the company for one year.
Take it from those who know: this is the best company to work with in the residential real estate business. Our communities consistently achieve higher occupancies than regional industry standards, our collection rates are near perfect, our professional maintenance service is guaranteed to be on-time and done correctly, our management and leasing staffs are professionally trained and our communities exude professionalism as they are managed with long-term commitment and well-being at the forefront. Education, training, industry association and designation achievements are both provided and encouraged on all levels.
Hard-working, serious candidates seeking careers who are willing to put forth the effort to be among the most challenged members of the residential real estate business should attach their resumes for submission. A cover letter should be attached so that it can be directed to the appropriate team member.
Resumes can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you home at First Montgomery Group.